A Better Way to Telehealth.
The Fluent SmartExam is designed to increase physicians' confidence in remote diagnosis and treatment, transforming telehealth as we know it today.
By making medical exams easy to conduct and securely share, we're creating greater access to quality virtual care you can trust.
Introducing the Fluent SmartExam Pilot Program
Pilot Program Virtual Care Features
The following features are currently available to patients 18 years and older in select states via our partner medical practice.
- Virtual care visits available to residents of CA, IL, MI, NE, OH, PA, TX and WA
- Adults 18 years and older can schedule visits, send exams and be treated by a physician (pediatric visits are not currently available but coming soon)
- Visits are available Mon-Fri from 9am-5pm CT and can typically be scheduled within 24-48 hours from initial request during practice hours
- 2 complimentary visits (up to 30 min. each) are included with each Pilot Program purchase. Additional visits can be purchased a la carte for $125 per visit
Future Program Features
We're building out our virtual care program to include additional features once the pilot program is complete. Here's what we're working on:
- Access to a nationwide network of primary care physicians (adult and pediatric) via a monthly or annual household virtual care membership (available for all patients ages 2 and older)
- Ability to share exams directly with your own physician(s)
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? We've Got You Covered.
Check out our FAQs for more details on what's included in the Fluent SmartExam Pilot Program, conducting exams, connecting with a doctor and the Nonagon app and technology.
connecting with a doctor
Request a Virtual Care Visit
Ready to connect with a doctor? You'll need to have your SmartExam Order ID and device on hand to make an appointment.
Just click below to submit a request and we'll send you a scheduling link so that you can book a visit during a time that's convenient for you.
Whether at home or on-the-go, diagnosis and fast treatment is just a virtual visit away. When paired with a virtual care visit, we can help you with these common symptoms and conditions.
Common Symptoms & Conditions We Can Help With
- Sore Throat
- Chest Congestion
- Head Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Stuffy Nose
- Body Ache
- Ear Ache
- Forehead Pressure
- Itchy Eyes
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Sinus Congestion
- Seasonal Allergies
- Ear Infection
- Upper Respiratory Infection